Monday, December 4, 2006

Walking in a winter wonderland

This is what I woke up to this morning. Days of wiping snow off the car and sitting in a freezing car waiting for it to warm up have started! Also means I will soon be able to try out the new skis and boots I bought earlier in the year! If only it wasn't so cold and didn't have to walk to school ... brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. It was only last that week that it was +12 instead of -12 degrees!

So I've finally started Sarcelle. I love the lace pattern! But it's progressing VERY VERY slow. It's taking me average of about 25 minutes to do one repeat. At this rate, it'll take me a good couple years to finish it! Hopefully, it won't remain in the WIP pile forever. Not to mention the additional times I have to fix my mistakes. I still haven't been able to memorize the pattern yet. I'm sure there's a method this madness!

No comments: