Sunday, November 26, 2006

Is it IE 7 or is it just me?

It's probably me. Computers hate me. All technology hate me. They don't need a reason to crap out on me. I wonder if anyone else has been having the same problem as me. I had just formatted my computer (well, my brother did, not me) and had installed IE7. I know that some sites don't support it yet, but not sure if that's the problem. Anyway, when I try to post a new post, it won't. Only the top header (where they have the Blogger logo is) changes to a band of white, and the bottom of the page remains the same as the page I'm currently on. Only way I can get around this is if I go back out to the Blogger main page and go back into my blog that way. Does that make sense? I'm not very good at explaining.

I've been such a bad blogger, haven't posted anything in so long. No FO pics today. I had spent the entire day cleaning my room. It was a total disaster zone, but now it's all nice and tiday. Wonder how long that's going to say. I don't have much confidence in myself, needless to say. I finished my Hedera socks today! I'll take some pics and post them tomorrow or Monday.

I had ordered some books on Amazon and it was waiting for me when I came home on Friday. Here's what I got:
  1. Knitting on the Road: Sock Patterns for the Traveling Knitter by Nancy Bush
  2. Knitting Vintage Socks: New Twists on Classic Pattern also by Nancy Bush
  3. Socks, Socks, Socks: 70 Winning Patterns from the Knitter's Magazine Contest edited by Elaine Rowley

Do you see a pattern there? :P There are several patterns that I want to try out, but I need to get more sock yarn first. Since I just started knitting (again), I don't have much of a stash. In terms of sock yarn, only have 2 skeins of Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sock mentioned in the last post. However, I do have 2 skeins of Socks that Rock coming in the mail. I've read such great raves on them I couldn't wait to try it out! I personally don't like wearing wool as I find them itchy and scratchy. I think I enjoy the process more than the final product. The Hedera socks were alright, but I have sweaty feet (I know I know, a bit too much info there) and not sure if wool is the best fibre for me. Does anybody have any good yarn suggestions for me?

And I want to thank those of you that commented on my first entry! It's nice to know that my ramblings are actually seen by people! Ha ha.

No comments: