Wednesday, February 7, 2007

So ashamed :(

I've been so consumed by my research lately that I have not touched any knitting in this year! I was originally planning to finish my thesis by April or May, and I was making such good progress! I mean, it's 11:26PM and I'm still at school! Well, maybe it's because I'm a little behind on marking the reports for the lab course I'm TAing, but nonetheless, I'm working!

Anyway, since there's no knitting, there's not much of an update. However, I HAVE finished the deep v argyle vest (in December actually), I just never got around to blocking it, and taking pics to put on here. With the weather being so cold, I probably should block it so I get to wear it!!! Hopefully, I will get to that soon. I also started on the back piece of the Phildar cross over cardi (which I mentioned in the previous post), and just got to the the sleeve shaping.

I seriously need to spend all my time on research and TA, so that doesn't leave much knitting time. :( But hopefully I'll be able to sneak in a row here and there, and next post should (it better!) have some more interesting things to show.

1 comment:

opportunityknits said...

Hi! Glad to hear from you. Good luck with your research, wishing you good speed!